236. Blessed by the warm and breezy weather we've been having. Not too hot and not too cold. Just right! Haha...as I am typing this it has started to rain big time!! But that's okay because it will just make everything that much greener!
237. I love my meetings with my pastor and his wife. I enjoy the one on one counseling. I am learning so much and it's nice to be held accountable too. I have homework each week that keeps me digging in the Word of God and learning more about my Lord!
238. I went out last night with my husband, daughter and our two employees (who are like sons) and saw Iron Man with Robert Downey Jr! I thought it was fantatsic. It was nice to be out with everyone and I couldn't help but be happy for Robert Downey Jr and am thankful he is clean and sober now. I pray that he continues to do so. It can't be easy. It also reminds me that even though I take many precribed medicines I have never been addicted to dependent on any of them.
239. I am blessed this week with getting a lot accomplished. I have been so far behind in my work for our company and while I have lots still to do I was pleased with being able to steadily work for several days in a row!
240. I was blessed this week with a chance to sit down with a dear friend and just open my heart for about thirty minutes. She's a wonderful listener and a great support. Sometimes we just need a shoulder to cry on, huh?
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
Hands down it was Hoshi Moto. Has anyone else ever heard of it? My husband thinks I'm crazy and there was no such cartoon. It was about a little Japanese mouse and his family.
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
I think about this all the time. My husband would love it if we could somehow have a giraffe that stood about three feet tall. Wouldn't that be cute? I could take him in the car with me like I do my bulldog. I would name my new pet Girrafael for a boy and Girrafella for a girl! ;o)
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
Only because of my arthritis I will say a 5. The only shoes I can wear are tenny bops and I have so many scars all over my body that sometimes I am self concious of them. But that doesn't mean I don't love to go to the symphany or someplace formal. Then I wear my classy black tennis shoes! LOL!!
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
I love ALL kinds of music. It depends on what kind of mood I am in. If I just want to have fun with the kids then we put in their music and bop along. If I need lifted up I listen to christian music, preferrably 4Him. And if I am reliving my teenage years, well folks, you know who it is...Donny Osmond!! And sometimes when I fel like a rebel I put on Queen or Bon Jovi and really rock the house. Nothing like seeing a 43 year old broad rocking out in her mini van!
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I just bought my mother a new clock for Christmas. She needed the very basic alarm clock. Too many of them are now way too fancy for her to figure out how to work them. ;o)